With the imminent arrival of quantum computers, these will break classical cryptography algorithms and allow to retroactively decrypt any encrypted traffic recorded now.
This project is focused on migrating classical algorithms to post-quantum ones and setting up large scale Post-quantum cryptography experiments in real settings.
- Defending against future threats: Cloudflare goes post-quantum
- Introducing post-quantum Cloudflare Tunnel
- Hertzbleed explained
- NIST’s pleasant post-quantum surprise
- Making protocols post-quantum
- Deep dive into a post-quantum signature scheme
- Deep dive into a post-quantum key encapsulation algorithm
- The quantum solace and spectre
- The post-quantum state: a taxonomy of challenges
- Sizing Up Post-Quantum Signatures
- KEMTLS: Post-quantum TLS without signatures
- Securing the post-quantum world
- The TLS Post-Quantum Experiment
- The Quantum Menace