At Cloudflare, we believe that decentralization is going to be the next major step for content networks. In this project we are experimenting with distributed web gateways that provide an HTTP interface to emerging protocols: Ethereum and IPFS (InterPlanetary FileSystem).
Below, you can read more about our vision for a decentralized Web and Ethereum and IPFS gateway improvements.
- Proof of Stake and our next experiments in web3
- Serving Cloudflare Pages sites to the IPFS network
- Gaining visibility in IPFS systems
- Announcing The Cloudflare Distributed Web Gateways Private Beta: Unlocking the Web3 Metaverse and Decentralized Finance for Everyone
- Web3 — A vision for a decentralized web
- How Cloudflare provides tools to help keep IPFS users safe
- A Name Resolver for the Distributed Web
- Cloudflare's Ethereum Gateway
- Continuing to Improve our IPFS Gateway
- Cloudflare goes InterPlanetary - Introducing Cloudflare’s IPFS Gateway
- Cloudflare Distributed Web Gateway
- League of Entropy
- GitHub Repository of Cloudflare's IPFS implementation in Go