This project is about new Transport Layer Security (TLS) features developed in collaboration with IETF and industry partners, including Facebook and Mozilla.
2018 IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy (EuroS&P), pp. 384-398. IEEE, 2018.Luke Valenta, Nick Sullivan, Antonio Sanso, Nadia Heninger
Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF). 2022.Tommy Pauly, David Schinazi, Christopher A. Wood
- Automatic (secure) transmission: taking the pain out of origin connection security
- Introducing SSL/TLS Recommender
- Delegated Credentials for TLS
- A Detailed Look at RFC 8446 (a.k.a. TLS 1.3)
- Why TLS 1.3 isn't in browsers yet