Chris is a research engineer working on cryptography and protocol design. He earned his PhD at the University of Florida under the guidance of Tom Shrimpton. There he focused on the gap between provable and real-world security of cryptographic schemes.
- Experiment with post-quantum cryptography today
- Handshake Encryption: Endgame (an ECH update)
- Au revoir ESNI, bonjour ECH !
- Tschüss ESNI! Hallo ECH!
- Addio ESNI, benvenuto ECH!
- Good-bye ESNI, hello ECH!
- Adiós, ESNI, ¡hola, ECH!
- Roughtime: Securing Time with Digital Signatures